Things that make you happy/smile

Starting to get the bug to get the red truck out. Gonna drop a bit of money on the old girl. It needs a new head unit because the 9887 just isn't enjoying the vibration and I want something lightning cable ready. 

I also think it's time for a rear disc conversion and new master cylinder etc. ssbc has a matching kit so I may do that. Not sure if I'll finish it this year but I do need to wrap up my doors and finish some little pieces 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1 hour ago, OrzechNJ said:

just be honest and admit that shes got a fatty and you trying to bang her

I second this, you can be honest ahmed.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

1 hour ago, boom50cal said:

the new XS SuperBanks. hell of a value for $450.

Built in balancing circuits, and a fancy sealed case to make it just like a battery :) I like it

2 minutes ago, reedal said:

Built in balancing circuits, and a fancy sealed case to make it just like a battery :) I like it

i do too man. You can't build it for that much I dont think. The 2.7 maxwell caps are like 55-60 a piece. You'd have $360 or so tied up in just those.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

1 minute ago, boom50cal said:

i do too man. You can't build it for that much I dont think. The 2.7 maxwell caps are like 55-60 a piece. You'd have $360 or so tied up in just those.

Here's from an XS rep:

Merry Christmas! 

The SB500 series pricing starts at $399.99 for the user assembled cap bank. The fully assembled bank is $429.99, and the sealed group size models are $449.99ea. The sealed models include our proprietary balancing circuit which can be purchased separately for $19.99ea. 

Individual cell pricing is $55ea for the 2.7V cells, and $65ea for the 2.85V cells. 

We hope to have existing orders ready to ship next week, and stock building up next month so all of our account customers can begin stocking them for resell. Currently, all orders have to be placed directly with us until we officially start shipping. 

Best Regards, 

Customer Service Team

going by that, you should be able to build a bank with balancing for less than their preassembled sealed cells. The sealed cells have $100 extra for the case, and the labor of putting it together for you :p which is still a good price.

that's really not that bad at all. $100 for a case, and paying for their workers to install them in that case. I'm guessing that it comes pre-charged in the case. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I want to say the maxwells came discharged back when they first starting becoming popular...and it was sort of a hassle to get them charged up right?

$100 for my own safety and an easier storage/mounting location is a hell of a deal to me. Hopefully I'll end up with one of these to throw in with my current charging system. May be able to run a crossfire 4k off one of two of these plus my current electrical.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived