DubNDodge Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 That port is sick That's what I was thinking. Well at first I didn't even realize that it was a port. I thought it was just the DC logo. Was amazed once I realized that it was a port '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 It generally gets a positive reaction, whether online or at shows. Thanks, -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
OrzechNJ Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 it pro was a pain to count the volume of the port wasnt it ? sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Autocad determined the are of the port, so it really was as easy as clicking a button. Work smarter not harder! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Quiet Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 shit ton of wood tho 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 shit ton of wood tho Yes. Almost two sheets of wood just for the port. I'm considering cutting it all out and rebuilding- you are making it hard to decide haha. Its easily in the 50s with power but I'm losing so much with the port I'm considering going for a traditional high efficiency port. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
DubNDodge Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 It sure does add the wow factor in it though! '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
ImaNoob Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 When your told by someone who used to install car audio... You dont need a voltmeter unless you have over 5000 watts in amps and 0awg is the same as 4awg get rid of your second batt and get a 1 farad cap.......I just gave a smile and said your probably right ! Haha Fuck that info... 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
OrionStang Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Good for you man...!! Did they pay you intrest on the money they owed you ? If you owed them they would rape you on fees and shit. Just got the check, and hell yeah they paid interest. Just waiting for the 2012 fix now. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ImaNoob Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Nice man , thats awsome ! 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.