Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

w204.

I'll take pics tomorrow

It's a 2011 C300 RWD. Also got 18" AMG rims and brand new Michelin tires. Got a very good deal on it.

What engine?

3.0L. The car is not AMG lol just the rims.

Posted

Dealing with stomach problems for months and then making changes to my diet and eating better than before which seems to be fixing the problem

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Sitting in my grandmas lexus listening to Trap lord when I notice all the mirrors vibrating like crazy. Didn't think a stock IB 8 could do that.

Posted

Dealing with stomach problems for months and then making changes to my diet and eating better than before which seems to be fixing the problem

your intestine track is lined with good and bad bacteria that helps break down food for digestion

consuming food with alot of preservatives or other chemicals encourges bad bacteria to grow

over time the bad bacteria becomes dominant

resulting in feeling tired alot, growing a gut, night sweats, nausea in the morning and trouble poopin

I hope this info helps you like it helped me

Probiotics can go a long way too.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Washed, clayed, washed, hand compounded scratches out, D/A 3 stage compounded, polished, waxed, sealed my aunt's minivan for $100 yesterday, 16 of her clients called me by the end of today to schedule a detailing :) finally have some real funding for the chevelle resto lined up. :OhYeah:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Making 2 people tap out on "normal" music

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Traded my Pyle 15 for a Memphis HPO 12 that my dad bought me back in the day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...