Lbox88 Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 I know I may get my hood pass revoked... You lost that with the oiled up shirtless man avatar. UBL | Build Log
SLAYER1805 Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 Animal crackers. Cool gear waterbottle infuser things. the seats in my F250. Heated seats. Donuts. Cutting donuts in my buddies Z. Getting my money back from justsuspension. Finding a killer deal on some kinetik's on CL. I know I may get my hood pass revoked for saying this but Trader Joe's animal crackers is the shit Man. Trader Joe's are the shit and a half lol. Can't really find them here though. WalMart has the big ass 2lb bags of Stauffer's that rock more cock than a silk sock. Regular and chocolate. Next time you go to Trader Joe's get their assorted fruit dipped in chocolate, it's got like raisins, cherrys, blueberrys, mandarins, and other stuff dipped in chocolate. I know it's random as fuck but they're just too good for me not to mention!
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 Animal crackers. Cool gear waterbottle infuser things. the seats in my F250. Heated seats. Donuts. Cutting donuts in my buddies Z. Getting my money back from justsuspension. Finding a killer deal on some kinetik's on CL. I know I may get my hood pass revoked for saying this but Trader Joe's animal crackers is the shit Man. Trader Joe's are the shit and a half lol. Can't really find them here though. WalMart has the big ass 2lb bags of Stauffer's that rock more cock than a silk sock. Regular and chocolate. Next time you go to Trader Joe's get their assorted fruit dipped in chocolate, it's got like raisins, cherrys, blueberrys, mandarins, and other stuff dipped in chocolate. I know it's random as fuck but they're just too good for me not to mention! Um, no. I just want the animal crackers and the chocolate chip cookies, ice cream and all the shit a weed head would eat. I'll mention it to my wife though
Lbox88 Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 Makes me happy Ahmed finally changed his avatar. UBL | Build Log
boom50cal Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 Animal crackers. Cool gear waterbottle infuser things. the seats in my F250. Heated seats. Donuts. Cutting donuts in my buddies Z. Getting my money back from justsuspension. Finding a killer deal on some kinetik's on CL. I know I may get my hood pass revoked for saying this but Trader Joe's animal crackers is the shit Man. Trader Joe's are the shit and a half lol. Can't really find them here though. WalMart has the big ass 2lb bags of Stauffer's that rock more cock than a silk sock. Regular and chocolate. Next time you go to Trader Joe's get their assorted fruit dipped in chocolate, it's got like raisins, cherrys, blueberrys, mandarins, and other stuff dipped in chocolate. I know it's random as fuck but they're just too good for me not to mention! Um, no. I just want the animal crackers and the chocolate chip cookies, ice cream and all the shit a weed head would eat. I'll mention it to my wife though I make that shit at work lol. Chocolate dipped kiwi is awful. Chocolate dipped mango is fucking terrible. Chocolate dipped grapples though.... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Quiet Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 schools wifi meh, latency is shit. nice bandwidth tho our office right now under heavy use: 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Cipher Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 I am so very surprised that this thread is not filled with booty and boobies....
Quiet Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 Aye, lad. Aye. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.