JEMT8 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Eating tres leches cake for the first time formerly known as Jaylor Swift
OrionStang Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 After Saturdays final exam, I will be 50% complete on my MBA. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted September 27, 2014 Report Posted September 27, 2014 Slamfest let's ride 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Herokight Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 Been applying at some nearby dealerships. I go to school with a guy that works at one, and him and the guys at the service desk said they were pulling for me. Apparently their current porter/parts guy is terrible. Talked to the service manager Thursday, and he said he'll let me know when he makes a decision, but he hasn't really done anything yet. I hope I get it. I really don't mind working in parts. It's the retail side that is a pain in the ass. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 Make em say ugh............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcWNEGa8yzY
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fired-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-160k-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana
REH Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fired-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-160k-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana WTF LOL
REH Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fired-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-160k-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana WTF LOL
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fired-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-160k-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana WTF LOL When you gotta smoke, you gotta smoke
Mr DeeBeez Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 ^^ WTF?!? what a dumbass. felony theft for a dub sack. real smart lol Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.