bighossf150 Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 That would only get me a little over half a tatank lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
philrab Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Thank God I get 30+ miles per gallon. Now, if only amps and subs were cheaper in the winter..... 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
n8ball2013 Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 yeah me too. 20 is the new 30 right? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Motorboat KER Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Turning 19 Realising your girlfriends parents are paying for you to go to Niagra falls next month >>>CANADA SIDE
Motorboat KER Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 WTF does Yeet mean? No clue. I am imagining it is a celebratory term from the context I have heard it used in.
TRON Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Going to the Canadian side just so that you can enjoy being of legal age? Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Motorboat KER Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Going to the Canadian side just so that you can enjoy being of legal age? Yes sir. Still too young to use my age to my benefit. I don't smoke cigs or dip or buy scratch offs so it has been a waste until now!
TRON Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Going to the Canadian side just so that you can enjoy being of legal age? Yes sir. Still too young to use my age to my benefit. I don't smoke cigs or dip or buy scratch offs so it has been a waste until now! Yeah, that's what I thought. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Motorboat KER Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 Going to the Canadian side just so that you can enjoy being of legal age? Yes sir. Still too young to use my age to my benefit. I don't smoke cigs or dip or buy scratch offs so it has been a waste until now! Yeah, that's what I thought. When I went to Miami earlier in the summer I quickly realized they didn't card or anything. $500 later I was broke as hell. $45 for a 72oz BOWL of Miami Vice. It was like a 1:3 ratio of Rasberry & pina colada to vodka. Tasted like shit for the first 5 minutes
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.