Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Things that piss me off: Cam saw my post before I deleted it.

Things that make me happy: Fuck you Cam.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

It's not called lumberjacking when it's just a branch

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Especially with the member title "Lil' Pork"

LOL

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

It's not called lumberjacking when it's just a branch

Especially with the member title "Lil' Pork"

LOL

Lmfaoo hahahahahah my thoughts exactly..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Posted

More like sweet and sour pork, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I'm thinking bacon Oreo

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

pulling up to a light and realizing that your wheels are taller than the door of the stock honda civic next to you.

this one happened yesterday.

come up to a four way intersection that is incredibly difficult to make a left out of or even go straight. I see a shiny new white audi on black wheels being driven by some early 20 something blonde chick wanting to go straight. Evne though I had the right away I saw she would be able to make it so I waved her out. and she dropped the clutch and stalled it out. I just made the left and laughed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5379 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...