Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

I still had some knob yet. I only got to 7 on the sub out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I still had some knob yet. I only got to 7 on the sub out.

Lol, give em hell, did you ever find a solution for your door you had trouble with?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Nope. It still tries to open on its own

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I took the truck out earlier and got stuck behind some white trash mobile doing like ten under the speed limit. Usually people pull over but of course in typical white trash fashion they didn't bother. I decided I'd help them and reached for the volume knob. The fat lady in the passenger seat starts losing her shit. Waving and turning around and gesturing but didn't pull over. Couple more clicks and it gets worse. Couple more and she stops gesturing and covers her ears. Couple more clicks and I see her duck behind the seat. Still never pulled over. It was like that for like five miles lol

Was wondering if your weather was looking up enough to to get your truck out. I still think of the blazer when I drive home from work on nice days.

It's been beautiful here. Today shows over 70. Then a 35 degree drop and snow Monday night through Wednesday.

Get us a vid when ya can. :). Need the Nate truck fix. Hope your doing well yo.

Posted

I've had it out a few times. It's really not warm enough for me but I still take it out just for shits and giggles

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Same here Kyle... We had mid 60s and even 70s for a few days and it's gonna snow tonight...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...