Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Starting my F-250 and taking my pit bull and red heeler for rides around the neighborhood. Big block purrrr.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

This 88u mustang on our cl with a 460 in it i wanna sell my truck for it so bad..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Waiting for a package. Supposed to come tomorrow. But the delivery date for moved up to today. Chea!!

Posted

Just not new tires on my car yesterday. Started snowing here today. FTW!

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Yes very much so! But i already get like 12 so 8u wouldnt be to bad it would be worth it for sure:)

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I would be lost if I got rid of my truck lol. I've had tons of people try to buy it off of me and pretty good trades too. But my truck is gonna be bury with me when I die. Lol

Posted

I love my truck to death also but its a single cab and 2wd with the 5.0 not even the 351 so all the not so great parts of trucks those years at least to me but its a flareside and i love those

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2468 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...