Check This Shit Before Voting for Obama

He absolutely should be kicked out. he actually should be sent to the brig. Thats your commander in chief. regardless if you like him you still take your orders from him. You've also signed documents to say such stuff. Fuck him he's an idiot.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He absolutely should be kicked out. he actually should be sent to the brig. Thats your commander in chief. regardless if you like him you still take your orders from him. You've also signed documents to say such stuff. Fuck him he's an idiot.

Agreed! NO matter how much you don't like a person you show some damn respect plain and simple.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yup, I enlisted when Clinton was in office and we were briefed by JAG about this sort of thing. He knew it was wrong, he was told to stop and he kept it up. Fuck him.

Yup, I enlisted when Clinton was in office and we were briefed by JAG about this sort of thing. He knew it was wrong, he was told to stop and he kept it up. Fuck him.

It is pretty simple isnt it? But to be so brazen as to make a facebook page about it. come on now you are asking for trouble.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Regardless of what a man does or doesn't do it will always come down to the color of his skin.

to me it doesnt come down to the color of his skin, i could care less if he is half white, half scandinavian, half irish, half japanese. what it comes down to, for me, is that he is a god damned idiot, plain and simple.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Regardless of what a man does or doesn't do it will always come down to the color of his skin.

to me it doesnt come down to the color of his skin, i could care less if he is half white, half scandinavian, half irish, half japanese. what it comes down to, for me, is that he is a god damned idiot, plain and simple.

who is a REAL alternative? I ask because there is always someone better for the job, people have their favorites but no one has real arguments to support their case. All I ever hear is "better than what we got". I won't argue that if they can make their case, but I have yet to hear a real argument for another candidate, other than "he's Conservative" etc.

What is a real alternative? Throw all the fucking idiots out and start from scratch. Our political system is so corrupt its no longer about the people its about money. Cap the money you are allowed to make while you serve public office. If you really give a shit about the people you wont be bothered that you arent making millions. Give me one good reason why a politician is a millionaire? What skill do they have? A large majority of them are crooked as fuck.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

we should get some shirts made... i would wear " i love whites" and you can wear " i love blacks" and wear them next time we meet up lol

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

we should get some shirts made... i would wear " i love whites" and you can wear " i love blacks" and wear them next time we meet up lol

:ninja:

lol... thats actually funny bro...... me and chillmasterwill here on the forum have a long running joke. he is gonna get a white tattoo that says "power", and im gonna get a black tattoo that says "power". lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

What is a real alternative? Throw all the fucking idiots out and start from scratch. Our political system is so corrupt its no longer about the people its about money. Cap the money you are allowed to make while you serve public office. If you really give a shit about the people you wont be bothered that you arent making millions. Give me one good reason why a politician is a millionaire? What skill do they have? A large majority of them are crooked as fuck.

Absolutely! Spending MILLIONS to make 150k a year? Our Republic was setup around the idea that the people will govern. It quickly turned into the very wealthy keeping themselves very wealthy. A Senator, Congressman, Governor or President shouldn't make more than the median income of the people they serve. Make them feal the crunch from all these great fucking ideas...

Archived