Jump to content

Hertz or Nertz?


Nine8SST

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wires look legit, that's the only way I know of to tell. Hopefully you got an excellent deal.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Got some nice crossovers and perhaps a nice 3" for you...... Would match that tweeter nicely.

:ninja:

Posted

Got some nice crossovers and perhaps a nice 3" for you...... Would match that tweeter nicely.

Thanks man...my buddy is thinking up some mids and highs for me, I'm holding out to see what he comes up with.

http://www.diymobile...ke-hertz-2.html

might help a little even though they are different series. The reason i didnt go with hertz mids in my build, was too worried i would end up with fakes.

If I'm shelling out for Hertz I will go straight to a Hertz dealer......I jumped on these strictly due to the price, and if they are blown I'll just sent them to my friend to use for parts.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

These showed up today. What do you think, real or fake? They read 3.5 ohms each.

DSCF0440.jpg

DSCF0441.jpg

DSCF0442.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

DSCF0447.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Hard to say. Put 150 watts to them, if they hold up they're real LOL.

:rofl:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...