BeatBox Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 scam, plus if u want to buy somethng most of the time u make it short and simple, that was a short story wtf Quote
Skullz Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 I would be more concerned that it would be a stolen check to pay for it than an actual scam but idk. Quote 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
08tahoe Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Yes its a scam. I've gotten those also. I only accept cash when I sell on craigslist. Don't be scared to check if the money is real in front of the person either. At first I didn't do it but then I saw a guy checking my money when I sold something to him and he was telling me about fake money that he saw before, so ever since that I check the money in front of the person. This right here pretty much tells you that that's a scam, and it also sais not to give out your paypal info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams Quote
Craig28 Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 The whole "I'll send you a check then have my 'private movers' pick it up" is typical of 99% of the cl scams today. Quote TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Tarball Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Delete, they are phishing for your personal info. Quote CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
rusty959 Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Also, I suggest not replying to it either, because then they will have your email. Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.