carshateme Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 US $180.00 Makes me wanna cry. =( New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 That's for 10yds. I can get it cheaper by the yard I am sure.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Final coat dried and turned out pretty good. The one on the right was my first test piece.
Lbox88 Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Hotels get old real quick when you have to stay in them for work... UBL | Build Log
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 The hotel isn't too bad it's watching the same tv shows all day everyday.
Keith77 Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Hotels get old real quick when you have to stay in them for work... I higly doubt that he calls playing baseball work. When you do something you love its not work. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
KillaCam Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Hotels get old real quick when you have to stay in them for work... I higly doubt that he calls playing baseball work. When you do something you love its not work. when i worked at the baseball stadium them boys would bitch and complain all the time. They really push you. Is this stuff hard to work with? I was thinking of wrapping my climate control bezel with carbon fiber. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
KillaCam Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Found these the other day Reflective carbon fiber http://compositeenvisions.com/raw-fabric-cloth-2/reflective-carbon-fiber-145/ Holographic carbon fiber http://compositeenvisions.com/raw-fabric-cloth-2/holographic-carbon-fiber-127/ And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Keith77 Posted February 23, 2012 Report Posted February 23, 2012 Hotels get old real quick when you have to stay in them for work... I higly doubt that he calls playing baseball work. When you do something you love its not work. when i worked at the baseball stadium them boys would bitch and complain all the time. They really push you. Is this stuff hard to work with? I was thinking of wrapping my climate control bezel with carbon fiber. Im not saying its easy just saying when you love doing something (playing any sport and getting paid) you dont consider it work or a job. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2012 Author Report Posted February 23, 2012 Hotels get old real quick when you have to stay in them for work... I higly doubt that he calls playing baseball work. When you do something you love its not work. when i worked at the baseball stadium them boys would bitch and complain all the time. They really push you. Is this stuff hard to work with? I was thinking of wrapping my climate control bezel with carbon fiber. Im not saying its easy just saying when you love doing something (playing any sport and getting paid) you dont consider it work or a job. Its fun but is damn sure is a job and in the minor leagues you dont get paid shit and we only get paid during the season. All that everyone sees is all of the big leaguers getting millions, but in the minor leagues, you have to live with 4 guys in a 2 bedroom apartment so that you can try to afford to live off of your pay check month to month. We cant file for unemployment in the offseason even though we arent working because we still have health insurance. Having to be on the road for mid Feb through Sept and away from your family is very hard to do. That is why this is work and not just guys out having fun playing baseball.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.