carshateme Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 Working on another 10" cap using a different process hoping for a different look. Man my mind went in the gutter when I saw this.. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
CJ18 Posted February 26, 2012 Author Report Posted February 26, 2012 Working on another 10" cap using a different process hoping for a different look. Man my mind went in the gutter when I saw this.. Yeah I was a little bored and it looked like a boob
carshateme Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 lol well atleast it's looking good Now question...if we did buy one of these from ya, wouldn't it void the warranty on the subs? Unless they get approved by Rusty. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
CJ18 Posted February 26, 2012 Author Report Posted February 26, 2012 lol well atleast it's looking good Now question...if we did buy one of these from ya, wouldn't it void the warranty on the subs? Unless they get approved by Rusty. Nope these are just dustcaps. I am sending a pair of 10s out to Rob to test this week.
big dee Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 Dude I want you to make me one for me!! Pm me a price for a black an gray fiber one about 8 inches around or so. Bad ass work!!!
CJ18 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Report Posted February 27, 2012 Here is another 10 that I made yesterday and one of the 12s I made today. Backside of the 10 12
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 using those as a TFS kind of dustcap would be SICK Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
CJ18 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Report Posted February 27, 2012 Thats the idea. Im having fun making them and figuring out the best process to make them with what little I have to work with. they are coming out very nice so far. I am sending some 10s and 12s out to DC tomorrow to be tested and see if they hold up to the thor test. If they get Robs stamp of approval then I may look into making them for people if there is enough interest.
sprkn_ranger Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 Here is another 10 that I made yesterday and one of the 12s I made today. Backside of the 10 12 Those look WAY better than the first ones IMO. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CJ18 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Report Posted February 27, 2012 Yeah, the first ones I used way too much resin. I am very happy with the way they are coming out now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.