sprkn_ranger Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 Not sure if you want to tryout vaccum bagging, but I had come across this guy a while back. Seems like a pretty simple setup. http://www.joewoodworker.com/veneering/welcome.htm Edit-on the side bar to the left, look at part 3, I think that's where a good majority of the info was that I was meaning to link to. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CJ18 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Report Posted February 27, 2012 Might be something to look into when I get home. I have no more room in my car to carry anything other than what I have with me now.
hdorre Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 I may look into making them for people if there is enough interest. Hahah.. good one On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
carshateme Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 Is there a way to have a blue rubber surround as well..or does it have to be black? New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
El1T3Bass Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 Is there a way to have a blue rubber surround as well..or does it have to be black? Use dis. The troll just got trolled The caps look sick man, I'm sure tons of people would buy them wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
stevog Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 Here is another 10 that I made yesterday and one of the 12s I made today. Backside of the 10 12 wow these look sick i will definetly buy one if you start selling them
carshateme Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 Is there a way to have a blue rubber surround as well..or does it have to be black? Use dis. The troll just got trolled The caps look sick man, I'm sure tons of people would buy them Yeah cept if I wouldve done that n8 wouldve yelled at me and threaten to ban me. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
GiAnT4LYFE Posted February 27, 2012 Report Posted February 27, 2012 CJ, these look great. If all goes well, I'd love to buy a set of 12's.
El1T3Bass Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Yeah cept if I wouldve done that n8 wouldve yelled at me and threaten to ban me. Ayyyeee, I've noticed his love for hating you. wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.