Blind or Deaf?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Would you rather be blind or deaf? I know our answers are probably biased because its an audio forum, but I would rather be blind.

Bose = Buy other sound equipment.

i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?

Deaf. It'd be horrible not being able to hear anything but I can't imagine never looking at my loved ones again. Plus I trip over shit enough in the middle of the night using my phone as a flashlight. I don't need that 24/7.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I wouldn't mind muting a bitch, but couldn't imagine not being able to see some titties.

LOL

I'd rather be deaf. I need my eyes for daily use much more than my ears.

Would you rather be blind or deaf? I know our answers are probably biased because its an audio forum, but I would rather be blind.

Flat and poor from you to ask. Nothing than affront and vilification of disabled person

best regard´s out of the next pisshead pub from the 32286_0.jpg

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Pretty sure you can't drive if you're deaf either....not legally anyways. I'd rather be deaf

my neighbor is deaf and he can drive.

not illegal in SC

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/