Jump to content

2 x 12'' pioneer ts-w309d4 on Taramps TA2000@2ohms


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks likr they are doing some work forsure. Makes me want to rip out the 500$ waste of a 4th order that i have for my subs. Why did you put the adhesive on the subs?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Looks likr they are doing some work forsure. Makes me want to rip out the 500$ waste of a 4th order that i have for my subs. Why did you put the adhesive on the subs?

one sub is cracked! the adhesive is to prevent it from cracking

Posted

dam!! I have the model of pioneers before these and i thought they hit decently for pioneers, but you have those things slamming!!! very nice work! :good:

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

Man those pioneers are getting down!!!

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Posted

nice to see some pioneer subs doing work..

i got a guy coming by next weekend to have me build a ported box for 2 of the "1000 rms" 12s.. in a toyota celica..

looks like they might have potential

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I hate to pull up an old thread, but are these anything like the older series? I have 2 of the ts-w1207d4s on 1600 watts and they play like that. I have 3k on deck and I'll try 4 of these if they can handle it good.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

I tested the 309 vs the older 305 and man, the 305 it´s WAYYY louder than this new line, can´t imagine what OP could do with those 305´s :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

already had other pioneer of the sub's old line, and tsw309 were the worst! most are doing a good job now that box!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 733 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...