I´m venezuelan, 0.07$ per gallon back home, man i miss my country lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Its 3.75$ but the changed over night to 3.97$ good thing i put gas in yesterday. I heard its gonna reach 6$ a gallon in the summer, time to find me a flintstone car.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Over here in the uk its $9.56 for regular fuel and $10 for premium and diesel, and still set to rise!

what the hell you drive, a rocket?

He drive´s a "finance minister delight" you overwrite direct a half house to hiim, if you buy one. And i mean a house builded by German law,

earthquakeresistant (needed for a vew collapsing mine shaft´s, a vew unintresting earthquakes and mostley for the building industry), 3 times thermally insulated nothing what you get under 150 K$

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

4.56 for 91 in southern cali

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

What :o thats ridiculous! Hows the cost of living back there though?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

What :o thats ridiculous! Hows the cost of living back there though?

Very expensive, but still win tons of money if you know what you are doing, biggest problem is, how unsafe and dangerous living at Venezuela is, that´s why i´m at Panama ;)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Over here in the uk its $9.56 for regular fuel and $10 for premium and diesel, and still set to rise!

what the hell you drive, a rocket?

I wish, i would have to sell a kidney and more to afford that. lol. We pay 60% in tax on fuel. I'll just have to stick to my little 1.6 :)

• 8 months later...

fuck you! lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived