Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I honestly don't care aout gas prices. I THINK it is $3.49 around here in Northern, IL. I have a truck that gets about 12MPG no matter what, so it's going to be about$60-$80 no matter what. I knew this when I bought the truck.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Posted

Paid $3.71 last night for 87 @ Shell

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I have no idea what gas is down here. I live a mile from work so I only put like $30 in my truck every month and it gets 9mpg in the city. If I go anywhere I take my wife veloster that gets around 40mpg.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

3.50+ for regular in the 561 (Jupiter FL)

I fill up where I work with premium for $3.6X (Hobe Sound)

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...