150db from a trunk for a daily driver

Those ports look like.. I don't even know what

ddnt say nrmal. said daily driver

jou haseth point.. When I think daily driver in a sedan i think of a car that can seat people in da back seat. Something I can take and put groceries when i go to the store thats not missing the entire rear deck nor entire back seat. But then again wtf do me knowz. not saying anything bad.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

the rear deck is there we just wrapped it in black vinyl and opened the whole for air to travel through. The backseat goes back in we just were to anxious to put it together before testing. This has been going on for a few months now. The ports are 4" aero we just have to make some modifications to insure they are well enough for the space of each box. was hoping for a 6" aero in each but wont work with this situation.

That rearview is useless. I might be doing a 130 in my impala and mine don't stay up.

don't think the back seat going back in will hurt you... atleast if you put the seat down. I'm happy as hell to see a 50 is possible in the trunk!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.