dwright27 Posted March 14, 2012 Report Posted March 14, 2012 Pics or GTFO. Post email 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
alphasig293 Posted March 14, 2012 Report Posted March 14, 2012 i say post his email, and bomb his shit saying we all butt fucked his girl lmao I second this motion, post this douche bags email and let us bombard his inbox, lol 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
S15_Silvia Posted March 15, 2012 Author Report Posted March 15, 2012 More LULZ...this one is from far out in left field. I don't know where he's coming from with this. "One thing to fuck with me, another thing to fuck with my family. Especially now. Ill be there Friday so if u don't want trouble you're staying the fuck away from her. Because I don't let anyone screw with my family " 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
sundown-e21 Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss. I loled soo hard. I say just ignore him and hump that ass. Edit: sig'd 1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it Sundown SA-12d2 Big 3 Optima 75-25 Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box Pioneer USB stereo Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky) Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream) Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.
Go-N-Def Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 to be honest, this comes to mind....at least the beginning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC5lXZqPEj8 YEAH Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
larrys95civic Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 When a chick comes with drama I usually bail the fuck out. A little drama now becomes a life time of why the fuck didn't I bail out a long time ago drunkin nights. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
S15_Silvia Posted March 15, 2012 Author Report Posted March 15, 2012 When a chick comes with drama I usually bail the fuck out. A little drama now becomes a life time of why the fuck didn't I bail out a long time ago drunkin nights. I don't think some 19 year old dude whining would come to that. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
larrys95civic Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 When a chick comes with drama I usually bail the fuck out. A little drama now becomes a life time of why the fuck didn't I bail out a long time ago drunkin nights. I don't think some 19 year old dude whining would come to that. lol got you askin us what to do, thats already farther then I would have gone Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
big dee Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 Hit that shit and run and be dun. Plain and simple people like that guy probly won't let it go. So get out of there asap. If not be ready for what ever could happen. I seen thing go bad from situations similar to yours.
Blackedout Posted March 15, 2012 Report Posted March 15, 2012 One question.... Does she look like she's worth the drama? Trunk Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.