XS Power

First go with OFC 1/0 and do at least two runs of both pos and neg. or at least 2 grounds from rear batteries to frame not chassis.

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

First go with OFC 1/0 and do at least two runs of both pos and neg. or at least 2 grounds from rear batteries to frame not chassis.

I already have the cca so that's not an option :(, I meant 1 run of neg from frnt bat to rear bats and I run from frame to rear bats .

Why would I need so much wire if the cable is rated for 300amps and my alt will only put out about 250amps once warm, the front bat should not provide the rest of the 350amps that the rest of the wire is rated for (600amps 2 runs of 300amps)

I would say no because of the .5 ohms

I would say it would be over 1Ohm after box rise

Lol box rise.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Lol box rise.

excatly my thought

why do you want to run @ .5?

as for your electrical, i would do 4 runs of 1/0 OFC and prob atleast 3 of the XP3000s. along with the big three up front of course

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I'm going to say yes....and no.

Can you play music like that? Yes, but not for long and those batteries are going to need to be charged up as well. Maybe a single XP3000 and dual 270s

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You obviously do not understand rise. Read some more. I'm mobile and unable to get too deep, but rise is going to depend on frequency. So yes...you may rise to 1ohm...3ohm...maybe even 7ohms. But that will not ne constant, and if your electrical is lacking, albeit not grossly lacking, but the lack may become a problem when you do drop down to .5ohms.

Many of us run lower impedances...many of us also know what we are doing. And its not like the DC is a cheap amp. It is a tough amp for sure. Your risk, your equipment. I just feel the need to point out rise will not save every setup.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?