IBleedMusick Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 I got a pad lock and some keys....damn damn damn! 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
wadewills Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Can of Copenhagen and a cell phone lol guess i can call for backup while spitting on them Current Set-Up 2004 Chevy Tahoe Subs: 2 DC XL 15's Box: 8.5 ft^3 @ 38hz Amp: Amrican Bass VFL 500.1 Alt: Db Electric 250amp Batts: 2 Kinetic HC 1200s Radio: Pioneer 3300UB Doors: Pyle Pro Mids/Goldwood Tweets Amp: Alpine MRP-300/Hifonics ZX80.4 Wire: Kicker 1/0 Guage Termlab: 153.1 Outlaw Style @ 46HZ
Guest grim83 Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 12ga and 8 boxes of 4 shot turkey load, and 5 boxes of buck shot, 2 boxes of deer slugs, and a .22 with a box of 555 rounds... just stocked up this weekend... weird... can I pull the plug out of the shotgun to hold 7 shots? lol (I watched all the resident evils this weekend and went shopping and just cleaned them which is the only reason they are next to me... fiancee says zombie apocolypse is stupid... I'm slowly getting ready) next time she says this grab a camera and tell her "If its so stupid ill feed you to the zombies when they come" then upload for all of us
corey0928 Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 I has supplies and i can use empty glass bottles for a weapon
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 i have a microwave. a cabinet speaker and clip board. should provide enough time to get to my car which is about 30 yards away! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
skittlesRgood Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 i have a power supply... hope i can use a bigger one when the zombies come. you guys hold them off while i build the electric fence. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Skullz Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 A large pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Me and said zombie can haz dinner together. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Sanitarium Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 My phone, my keys, a screwdriver, and a box cutter... guess i can drive around stabbing mofos and slicing them up.
skittlesRgood Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Bottle of soap be honest... its not really soap. its a bottle of lube isnt it? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Brandonrcm Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 A stand up microphone and a pac lc1... Yeah im not gunna win
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.