TigerTony Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Well... I have a.. Plastic... Vuvuzela... I guess I could be a good distraction right?
nw1234567 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 uhhh... thing to my left... guess im beatin em down with a PA mofo 154x
tyma1026 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 I have a torque wrench, a gallon of pennies, a case full of old hard drives and some queso to my left lol
DTS909 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Headphones and sundown E 8. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
TeamHT Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Glock 21 and a katana. Exactly what I would choose anyways, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
qu1cks1lver56 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 To my left is a Nikon N70 35mm SLR, a piece of a wooden shelf, and a tripod. Guess I could use the tripod as a beating device lol. What I'd prefer to have would be an AR-15, something a little bigger caliber like a Browning A Bolt 300 winmag w/50mm Nikon scope for long range shots, sawed off 12 gauge full of 3 1/2" magnum shells, pair of XDm .45's loaded up with some 230 grain hollow points, S&W 500 magnum, and possibly a katana for when ammo supply gets low. Wanna make sure I'm equipped for all sorts of zombies First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
SR20DAZE Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 A fan, ipod, skull candy titans, switchblade, room fan, 46 inch tv, tower, and computer chair.... I guess i can listen to some metal on blast and try my way with the room fan till it breaks, then chair, then shank. Might have to resort to sacrificing my tv, turn it on and let them die watching little wayne or justing beiber music videos on youtube Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
big dee Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 My 22 magnum mini pistol ans some tee ball bats!!
LoudBimmer Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 today I got cup of coffee and bottle of water
Omega5002 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 A Halogen lamp I got back from the mid 90's( could probably burn them lol), an electric shaver, a scissor, stapler, monitor, and a tripod. I'm halfway screwed. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.