Best weight loss procedure, what has worked for you?

Yeah I really need to join the gym and start eating healthy, I'm up to 300lbs now and it sucks, I have been really trying to cut out fast food, I need to start eating veggies though lol.

Also, that whole "don't eat late night" is just a myth, as long as its not something unhealthy it doesn't matter when you eat. I learned that on The Doctors, told my buddy the other and he didn't believe me so he Googled it and it's true.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah I really need to join the gym and start eating healthy, I'm up to 300lbs now and it sucks, I have been really trying to cut out fast food, I need to start eating veggies though lol.

Also, that whole "don't eat late night" is just a myth, as long as its not something unhealthy it doesn't matter when you eat. I learned that on The Doctors, told my buddy the other and he didn't believe me so he Googled it and it's true.

This x100. It's doesn't matter when you eat your food during the day. The "importance" of breakfast is also a myth. Say your body burns 2300 calories during the day. You can eat those calories spread out through the day or right before you go to bed, and it wont make any difference at all.

I'm an avid poster in bodybuilding.com so this is where I get my information. Heck, following IIFYM has givin me amazing results. I went from 155-180 in one year and my body fat only went from 9.4%-11%. I usually eat my biggest meal right before bed so my body can break down my nutrients when I sleep.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

LOL^^^

I'm curious as to why you think thats funny?

http://anthonycolpo.com/?p=1598

Studies proove what you said incorrect sir..

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

Just some dude who wrote a book. You can doubt me all you want, I don't know anything.

Meh, I hate argueing. I was just trying to help. Each to their own :) I'm done talking now because it seems like each nutritional forum has their own beliefs, I don't even know what to belive anymore lol

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

Just some dude who wrote a book. You can doubt me all you want, I don't know anything.

Meh, I hate argueing. I was just trying to help. Each to their own :) I'm done talking now because it seems like each nutritional forum has their own beliefs, I don't even know what to belive anymore lol

Thats what i'm saying. I have heard so many people say do it this way or do it that way, eat carbs, dont eat carbs, fill up on this, don't eat that. Thats why I made this thread was to see what has been proven to work. Not studies show this or studies show that, what people have actually done and had success with.

I've always heard that its important to eat smaller meals more times a day rather than a couple big meals to hit your calorie target. The reason being that your body constantly has something in its stomach to digest which in turn speeds up your metabolism.

Archived