rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 He should be kicked out of GVSU for something that retarded. He decided to drop out of a real college to go to a community college to be a chef. So he wasted 30 grand because none of his credits are transfering
stevog Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 When my roommate trys to argue with me about cars... He got his first car 4 months ago. We drove 4 hours to go pick this thing up. I had to drive it home cause he can't drive a stick. The next day he calls me and says my car stalled and is knocking now, they sold me a lemon. I went to look and it had no oil. He told me that checked the oil by taking off the oil filter that morning... I looked under the car and there was no oil filter left... smh that guy deserves to be given a bike with a helmet
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 When my roommate trys to argue with me about cars... He got his first car 4 months ago. We drove 4 hours to go pick this thing up. I had to drive it home cause he can't drive a stick. The next day he calls me and says my car stalled and is knocking now, they sold me a lemon. I went to look and it had no oil. He told me that checked the oil by taking off the oil filter that morning... I looked under the car and there was no oil filter left... smh that guy deserves to be given a bike with a helmet I hope your talking one with petals and no engine because i wouldn't trust him with anything motorized
MEAUX09 Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 me: you just got done puting in my 3 dc xl 12s friend: man thats nuthing my dad used to have 4 qpower 15s in his truck me: wow....looks like you beat me....
Nikitaaa Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 me: you just got done puting in my 3 dc xl 12s friend: man thats nuthing my dad used to have 4 qpower 15s in his truck me: wow....looks like you beat me.... Double post fail.. 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
Nikitaaa Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 me: you just got done puting in my 3 dc xl 12s friend: man thats nuthing my dad used to have 4 qpower 15s in his truck me: wow....looks like you beat me.... Each in a whopping 200 watts! Remember the bigger the sub, the more of a chance you have to shatter your windows! 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
larrys95civic Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 Old lady at carshow: "Some one should take your kids! Your going to make them deaf with all that rap crap up that loud!" Me: "So you're saying that since I have a gas pedal I should floor my car every place I drive also?" Old lady: "That doesn't make any sense!" Me: "Either does some dumb ass thinking I have my stereo up full tilt every time I get into my car!" well I didn't say dumb ass but I wanted to LOL. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
TLSF150 Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 Guy was trying to tell me my Skar VVX-12 wasnt good cause if it was a quality sub like his Kicker l7 12 then the cone would be stiched to the surround like his kicker was.. What he doesnt know is I had his kicker hooked up to my truck the week before he bought it from my bro in law just for shits and giggles and my Skar raped it..
moh.vze.com Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 That made in America is the same as made in China. America just costs more... Or so was his arguement Tru Technology DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
BFF Larry Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 He should be kicked out of GVSU for something that retarded. He decided to drop out of a real college to go to a community college to be a chef. So he wasted 30 grand because none of his credits are transfering So college isn't college? Class isn't class? Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.