Fi car audio

I called and talked to fi today not sure who but they said a lot of there parts that they don't make (cooling any extras) never got sent to them so they are just getting them now.. So work starts again this week and they said since I had to wait they are going to pay for overnight shipping for my fi sp4 so expect your subs to come in soon!!!

I get responses in minutes. to text messages.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah don't know who said they had bad customer service because when I ordered my subs I was told up front they were waiting on baskets and it was no set in stone date for when they would arrive.Every time I have emailed Nick the last 2 weeks he has responded back in minutes.Maybe these people with problems getting in touch with them should put a subject on their emails before sending LoL!!!

Edit: The subs that were waiting on baskets were back when they were having problems getting their baskets from the new company in the US.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Yeah don't know who said they had bad customer service because when I ordered my subs I was told up front they were waiting on baskets and it was no set in stone date for when they would arrive.Every time I have emailed Nick the last 2 weeks he has responded back in minutes.Maybe these people with problems getting in touch with them should put a subject on their emails before sending LoL!!!

People some how FAIL to see the BIG BOLD RED flashing "Currently a 10-15 business day machine/assembly time.." So people freakout when it's taken a month or so... and people don't understand BUSINESS day either. Monday through friday.. No saturday.. or Sunday..

Guest grim83

Edit: The subs that were waiting on baskets were back when they were having problems getting their baskets from the new company in the US.

i think the issue is people dont understand that if i email someone at midnight he wont email me back in 5 fuckin minutes. fi/aa has some of the top cs in the industry imho and they are stand up guys

Archived