Fi car audio

Yeah don't know who said they had bad customer service because when I ordered my subs I was told up front they were waiting on baskets and it was no set in stone date for when they would arrive.Every time I have emailed Nick the last 2 weeks he has responded back in minutes.Maybe these people with problems getting in touch with them should put a subject on their emails before sending LoL!!!

People some how FAIL to see the BIG BOLD RED flashing "Currently a 10-15 business day machine/assembly time.." So people freakout when it's taken a month or so... and people don't understand BUSINESS day either. Monday through friday.. No saturday.. or Sunday..

10-15 business days and a "month or so" are not the same thing...

I started the other thread that questioned their current CS and for anyone who seems to have missed the point, it wasn't the wait times that bothered me but the sudden lack of updates/replies.

I love Fi products, been using them for years now and have no complaints about the products at all. But when the listed build time is long gone and the last contact you made was weeks prior and stated your stuff would ship in a "couple days" and there's been nothing since....it makes you wonder what's up.

Well if your tired of waiting and can't get in touch with them,then get your money back.If you paid via PayPal file a dispute as long as it hasn't been 45 days or if you paid via credit card call your company.That's really all you can do besides wait it out or keep trying to get in touch with them.Hopefully it all works out for you.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

So I email Fi/Nick today regarding the status of my order I made back in Feb 3rd, I have no intention of rushing anyone. I know that It has been only 19 business days not a month, but it would be nice to know if they are behind on schedule.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

why don't you guys try their main forum on SSA?

and whose that chick in your avatar? damn...

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

So I email Fi/Nick today regarding the status of my order I made back in Feb 3rd, I have no intention of rushing anyone. I know that It has been only 19 business days not a month, but it would be nice to know if they are behind on schedule.

I would say yes theyre a little behind. My sub came Friday march 2nd....it was ordered January 24th

What is Nick's email address or Fi's phone #? I want to get a status on SP4's I ordered back on Feb 3rd.

I ordered mine on the 6th and they will be here tomorrow. Have you checked your email that had the ups shipping number?

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Never Had any problems with Nick and AA/Fi . Had a Fi bl, Havoc that Nick reconed, and now this SMD that I am getting a recone for...

I will eventually get another SMD, and another, and another! Nick's a good dude! AA 4 life!!!

420390_2598594296388_1600682969_3486254_1145435890_n.jpg

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

I would say yes theyre a little behind. My sub came Friday march 2nd....it was ordered January 24th

Man I read your thread earlier, whata hell!!

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

What is Nick's email address or Fi's phone #? I want to get a status on SP4's I ordered back on Feb 3rd.

I ordered mine on the 6th and they will be here tomorrow. Have you checked your email that had the ups shipping number?

I have been checking my e-mail on a regular basses. i hope I get something from Nick by tomorrow. Like I said, i just need a status on my order, i don't want to rush no one here.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

Archived