Sherrif Joe Press Conference on Obama's Birth Certificate

Let's not forget:

- It's not about race

- It's not about being a republican or democrat . . . leaning to left or to the right . . .

- It's about knowing the difference between right and wrong

- It's about respecting the constitution and following the law

It's just that simple.

Today, we live in a day and age of "it's only wrong if I get caught." I find it humorous that anytime someone challenges a document that looks suspiciously like a fraud, they're dismissed as a "birther" or a right wing nut-job. If it is proven that the documents in question are indeed fraudulent (and it would appear that Sheriff Joe has evidence to support that), then the public has the right to know.

Bill Clinton taught a generation of teenagers that oral sex isn't "sex." Will we as a Country tolerate another commander in chief and his staff to teach this generation of teens that it's OK to cheat to get what you want . . . as long as you have friends to cover it up? I think that goes against what I'm trying to teach my 15 year old daughter.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

There has been nothing to indicate that anything is being 'covered up'. People see what they want to see. It happens every day right here on this very forum.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

I don't understand what is going on. So if it is fake what is the point? I mean why would he have a fabricated birth certificate? Don't get me wrong I am not picking a side here. I think all politicians are liars and only have there own interests in mind. But If he wasn't born in Hawaii where was he born?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

There has been nothing to indicate that anything is being 'covered up'. People see what they want to see. It happens every day right here on this very forum.

oh do tell?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

anyone who has gone through the cavity search that is a security clearance investigation will attest to the absurdity of thinking the POTUS was able to pull a fast one on the State Department.

Like him or not, and I don't care if you do, this shit will push the intelligent, moderate, independent voter (the swing vote) away from the party that starts this nonsense.

Those left wing dipshits tried to pull this on GW with his ANG no show "paperwork". It is a non-issue and a waste of time because I promise you, he would not have slid some fake ass document.

yes a security clearance package is beyond rough but you also have to wonder how many politicians have actually undergone it. Does the POTUS even have a top level clearance.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what the hell is the point there has never been a good president since ive been around some bs always going wrong its never going to change because congress wont let it what they need to do is fire all the people from congress making all those Easy dollars and get regular people in there for cheaper salaries and then you might see shit change

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived