xplayazplayzonx Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 silly people and their closed mindedness to the whole world and everything it has to offer. He probably thinks flea market is the best way to buy audio equipment ;]
mwjustic Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 just wanted to say this is fantastic! my girl is sitting next to me asking why that guy is saying all that stuff "aren't all those brands from best buy overpriced and overrated?" iv trained her well! 2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4 2 xs power d3400s 2 runs of shca mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways 2 18 ssa icons 2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms 10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz
doodcody Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 you should show him the link to the dc audio record page so he can see all of their records haha
audiolamb6 Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 you should show him the link to the dc audio record page so he can see all of their records haha he wouldnt know what the records meant prolly say its b.s.
Lbox88 Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 I wonder how he installs them Gotta use that pro box yo UBL | Build Log
knowledge Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 aww man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
corey0928 Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 I'm pretty sure we will have to invent a word for how dumb this asshat is.......... That word would be napplesauce. Like nasty applesauce. Ex. Dude got so napplesauced last night he hot lost in the woods. You're so napplesauce you think kicker sounds better than hertz or focals. Or literally whatever you want it to be. We made a word up at work but it's not catching on lol. And it can mean anything you want it to be positive or negative napplesauce doesn't discriminate. Kids a genius
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.