People and their insane first cars...

To clerify, her dad works for an insurence company and gets reposessed cars on the cheap. The car is not a brand new car, it is a used one. ~2007. He buys them cheap, and fixes whatever tiny problem they have and sell them for more. She did get a shelby for her fisrt car but the person who wrote this drives a brand new jeep too. Our family has only cheap cars, mine was 450 and our most expensive one is 3700 dollars for my dads company car. We have never bought a car newer than 2000. Ever. I would also love a new car but i have no need when mine works perfectly. I sense jealousy.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

I sense jealousy.

I've been ignoring all these posts about jealousy. But I can say with a clean conscience that I am not. So y'all can get your spidey senses re-calibrated :crazy::peepwall:

Also, shes hot.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Have you been ignoring the posts about dickin' her down, as well?

Also, shes hot.

She is the little sister of a kid I go to bible study with. That'd be weird :sorry:

But yes, eye candy for sure

Rant time:

OK, seriously... WOW... A girl at my school got a Shelby GT500 for their first car... Just because her name was Shelby and her parents thought it would be 'cute.'

Ignoring the fact that the girl's parents just spent $50,000 on a car. What the hell kind of parents put their teen behind the wheel of a 500 horsepower rwd car???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: this person has no idea of the concept of oversteer and how to correct for it.

I could see the arguement for a new car - safe, good on gas, won't leave anyone stranded, etc.... But I fail to see the arguement of getting a car of this caliber..

/rant

I'll bet it's not even a manual trans....which is a huge problem....An even bigger problem is the girl probably has no idea how to handle oversteer (likely to happen...)she probably doesn't even know what oversteer is. Sad, sad, world. I'm 17 and I drive an '89 suzuki...albeit with an FI 18 stuffed in the back ;). I *want* a bmw m3 or an audi rs4....but I know that there will be a time in my life when that will be an attainable goal so I'm not bitching about my "beater" (pun intended) car.

***EDIT*** I swear when I mentioned oversteer I hadn't completely read your post and didn't know you already said it lol.

There is a 16 year old girl here who got a new H3 with a custom pink paint job(as in the entire truck is pink) and customized pink LPs. That has got to be somewhere around 50K if I were to guess. At least she is safe in a big SUV I guess; versus a car.

Rant time:

OK, seriously... WOW... A girl at my school got a Shelby GT500 for their first car... Just because her name was Shelby and her parents thought it would be 'cute.'

Ignoring the fact that the girl's parents just spent $50,000 on a car. What the hell kind of parents put their teen behind the wheel of a 500 horsepower rwd car???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: this person has no idea of the concept of oversteer and how to correct for it.

I could see the arguement for a new car - safe, good on gas, won't leave anyone stranded, etc.... But I fail to see the arguement of getting a car of this caliber..

/rant

I was damn excited when my dad let me drive his '05 CTS-V....But thinking of owning one or a damn GT500???!!! I'm sure "shelby" takes it for granted too huh -_-. Wow...

Archived