People and their insane first cars...

Rant time:

OK, seriously... WOW... A girl at my school got a Shelby GT500 for their first car... Just because her name was Shelby and her parents thought it would be 'cute.'

Ignoring the fact that the girl's parents just spent $50,000 on a car. What the hell kind of parents put their teen behind the wheel of a 500 horsepower rwd car???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: this person has no idea of the concept of oversteer and how to correct for it.

I could see the arguement for a new car - safe, good on gas, won't leave anyone stranded, etc.... But I fail to see the arguement of getting a car of this caliber..

/rant

off topic but i hate seeing rich people get vehicles and not take care of them

friend of mine inherited a srt 10 and blew it up because she got pissed off one night.

blew up as in set fire to it.

to add to the list of things shes destroyed in her pissy fits

includes :

dc 5k (2)

dc xl m1 (4)

stage three roush mustang

does not include the many small items.

but that shit pisses me off.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Wonder if they took out a big life insurance policy as well?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Hook up, teach her how to drive, fuck the shit out of her, WIN.

End of thread.

Do as previously stated and teach that bitch how to respect things..............By giving her the dick, of course.

That is all.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Although there is truth in the OP, wouldn't the feelings be different if in fact it were you that got the Shelby GT500?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hook up, teach her how to drive, fuck the shit out of her, WIN.

Oh wait, do you know how to drive?

X2 that one

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Although there is truth in the OP, wouldn't the feelings be different if in fact it were you that got the Shelby GT500?

Honestly, yes. But it also wouldn't be my first choice of car either. I have a ton of mixed thoughts on it :shrug:

It would also be different if someone else drove it. There are a few people I know who could actually handle something like this and have the restraint to not kill anyone. It just depends on who.

Then there's that one kid who has totalled 3 cars already and I shudder if he has a key to anything... lol

Archived