Jump to content

Hertz Hi-energy component set! EBAY


h23a3lude

Recommended Posts

Posted

I reported the relisted item.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Posted

yeah and has a whole shit load of knockoff stuff. fuck ebay.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I just reported all of his hertz speakers as fakes. :good:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Posted

i guess it wouldnt be so bad if they sounded decent. they arent even a 50 percent reproduction of what real ones sound like lol.

Posted

Can a citizen of a foriegn country even sue an American? LMAO

That would be called "talking out of his ass".

1285142_o.gif

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Posted

If you're broke, then don't waste your money on cheap shit, because then you just have to buy twice. Save your money and buy something worthwhile.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6566 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...