dB Drag/MECA event 4-21-12 Hanford CA

Wut about the old empty closedown walmart. That parking lot is huge and no one usually goes over there

I like the bowling alley idea tho.

Damn ya know its bad when a Walmart can't even make it ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Wut about the old empty closedown walmart. That parking lot is huge and no one usually goes over there

I like the bowling alley idea tho.

Damn ya know its bad when a Walmart can't even make it ;)

it's cuz they made a walmart super center... Bigger than than old one. So they closed the smaller one.

Wut about the old empty closedown walmart. That parking lot is huge and no one usually goes over there I like the bowling alley idea tho.

If we moved it over to American audio it would be alot better, tons more space. Only problem is is it's still residential. Always going to get complainers. What's it take to get a permit for something like this?

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Il be there. And it definitely looks small on google maps. And i think we need another show in San Jose at the MVP arena. The place is a good size and has lots of parking.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Il be there. And it definitely looks small on google maps. And i think we need another show in San Jose at the MVP arena. The place is a good size and has lots of parking.

Think of your gas station.. that'show big it is.

Check out my build log:

ya with the amount of people saying they are going, there are definitely going to be some parking issues.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

ya with the amount of people saying they are going, there are definitely going to be some parking issues.

Parking issues for sure, but i'd be more worried about all the residential people complaining. Hopefully we can come up with a permit. Not exactly sure what is required of us to get one but would help tons. I suggest coming early and walking there to save the people competing some room.

Check out my build log:

American Audio can easily support 50 cars. The show in October at American had no complaints at all. This show at Planet Rock will take some cooperation in my opinion to not get shut down. Its a pain, but I say save the PP runs for last. I think its a good idea to quickly do the show, and as far as demos, wait til after the show and go to a more viable location.

For whoever asked, I currently live in Hanford, although I am not from here. There are 3 of us (Flex Issues) located here

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Hanford is pretty close...to bad almost every one of our cars is in middle of a rebuild lol. Hope everyone has a fun time out there though.

And i dispice no demos. Thats my whole want at events is to listen to peoples music...i really dont care about the numbers whatsoever as i dont roll down the street and scream out the window "im a 153 look at me".

Archived