TURBONATOR SUPERCHARGER TORNADO INTAKE TURBO AIR FAN

Out I just had my whole engine cleaned out, carbon free atm, my Intake and head gaskets were both replaced, my intake gasket was leaking antifreeze into the oil. I know my O2 sensor is bad, it's burning fuel rich and when I let go of the gas at 60 mph, the service engine light turns on..so I'm just going to get my O2 sensor replaced. Just looking for that extra MPG.

I barely accelerate over the 2,000 rpm, I drive like a granny, just like my car is, hehe. I think my 300lb speaker box +subs may be a cause. -.-'

When I get my DC subs, I'm doing the box in birchwood, much lighter.

My car is a 1995 Buick Skylark Custom, 3.1L engine.

I can add a turbocharger to it I only think i can add one, although I was told that I have enough space for two ( I call :bull: ). But it's too expensive for my taste..kit and all.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

lol

by the time you do a full turbo (intercooler, manifold, intake, headers, exhaust, etc) youd be better of buying a new car. especially since yours is an oldie..

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I have a turbo system and CAI sounds like someones whistling and blowing threw a straw when you accelerate. :D

oh how i love that sound. loud turbo + CIA + Blow Off = Orgasm...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I have a turbo system and CAI sounds like someones whistling and blowing threw a straw when you accelerate. :D

the few people I know who bought this Snake Oil only got whistling also.

I put a CAI and tuned my mustang. It gave me a noticeable difference in HP and slightly better MPG. Tuners might be an option, depending on your car(I'm on mobile, and didn't see the type of car)

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

That thing isn't worth the plastic they package it in.

Just stay away from this scam. There's no way that will move enough air at a high enough pressure to make any difference at all. Take your 40 bucks and get some shampoo, a wash mitt, and a tire pressure gauge. That will do more for your fuel economy then this ever will.

Your aunt and cousin are liars, must be hereditary.

Roommate has one in his cobalt, has taken it out and put it back in numerous times with zero change. If anything they should lower gas mileage because you're creating some resistance.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived