What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I had a kid tell me he wanted me to build him a system that hit 200db. When I explained to him that this was almost to the point of being impossible due to the physics involved and further more it would probably kill him even if it was possible. He looked at me with a dead straight face and told me I was stupid. So I told him if he really wants a 200db car. To put a brick of c4 on his center console get in his car and set it off and that would solve both mine and his problem.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

I had a kid tell me he wanted me to build him a system that hit 200db. When I explained to him that this was almost to the point of being impossible due to the physics involved and further more it would probably kill him even if it was possible. He looked at me with a dead straight face and told me I was stupid. So I told him if he really wants a 200db car. To put a brick of c4 on his center console get in his car and set it off and that would solve both mine and his problem.

Haha 200 dbs would do lots of damage. And the c4 part had me weak haha

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Guy with a astro van with a 18" sub in it claimed to be heard in a mile and a half radius. True story.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Wow....Just wow. I thought Ive dealt with some ass hats before... holy shit... That dude with all the horns and a big love for gold spray paint really has me rolling.. Imma send him a message cause I think I can fuck with that... LMFAO

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

As I was showing off my newly bought RD audio sonance 15s to my jackass 21 year old cousin he said his buddy has a kicker comp 12, I told him that's cool kicker makes good product... Then I was asked if I had ever actually heard a kicker comp before. After reassuring him that I've owned them before I knew better he asked why I would buy a flea market off brand like RD LOL... I just told him I got a good deal

I worked with a guy that claimed he had tow tens in his trunk tuned to 32hz in a four cubic foot box, and if he turned it up half way it would make his back driver side door open. I was like "really! Just that one door" People who know nothing of audio are funny, so that's why at db competitions they push the doors in, they don't want them blowing open!!!!!! Lol

i had i guy tell me that he didnt need aftermarket subwoofers because the stock bose subwoofer in his 2000 acura 3.2TL was alread putting out about 150 DB

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Never Gets Old

[media]

I found my guy now "watch out for me in the lanes" He makes me want gold spl spray paint on my subs now....

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

I had to log in. All these are WAYY too funny.

went to college with a guy that had a few 12" kickers ported in his VW who claimed his stuff was much louder than mine, and he happened to be in the shop one night blaring his subs. They're bottoming out and sounded terrible and everyone was yelling at him to leave.

anyway he drives off, and my buddy goes "hey dude burp the sub quick in here I wanna see how loud it is"

so I burp it (type X 10 in my WS6) with the window down on the driver side.

32hz wave, rattled the tin bolted on the roof.

some of my favorite people are "What's RE audio?(Fi, AA, Sundown, ect) I've never heard of it. Can't me better than my W7. JL is the best"

wow i love the gold paint must be good for soms dbs lol .i had a guy tell me his 2 kicker l7 squares hit 160db with a 2500w kicker amp on stock ele.and i hate bs artests so i told him "dude you are full of bs where is it bring it back and i want to hear it " than he quickly said " well......i just sold it but mabe i can get ahold of the guy i sold it to and he can let you hear it ,i havent seen the car yet and its been a fiew months and every time i see him i say wheres that cavi with the kickers he makes up bs lies where its at lol

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

Archived