What crazy claims have you heard people make?

Just got done reading through all these pages and some of these stories had me rollin. So i'll add one more to the list.

Was working on my tahoe one day waiting for fedex to deliver my dc 5k so i could hook everything up and hear it, when finally the fedex man arrives. He walks up with the box and starts looking inside the truck cuz i had the back opened up, and starts talking about how he had a van with 16 subs (he didn't remember what size or what kind). I was like oh thats cool man, did you ever get it metered? He proceeds to tell me he metered it while he had is playstation 2 hooked up and hit a 212 or 213. I was like oh wow your pretty loud man, you should bring it by sometime so i can listen to it. Than he tells me "ummm i sold it a few weeks ago man, but yours looks pretty loud too. You prolly gonna hit like 180 to 190, so keep at it." At that point i couldn't help but laugh and he just kinda put my package down and walked off to his truck and drove away. :lol2:

Ummm that meter could possibly be part if a show sponsored by nopi if rumors are true so I think its probably accurate... Yea I cam to learn and get advise, I've already learned a few things on here. But when someone meters and hits right at 160 and I bring it up and then everyone's like bullshit, dumbass, funky pup fishing story it makes me not want to get on this forum cause your not open minded and assume something is impossible. As for physically, how is it impossible, getting something that weights more than air to fly was physically impossible until the wright brother did it, physics are challenged every day , nothing is impossible.

Look, not sure who you were talking to with the whole Butt hurt comment, but I know enough people in the game to know that there IS only a handfull (MEANING 25-30) IN THE ENTIRE WORLD doing 60's on music. Considering the earth has approximately 7 BILLION people on it, 25 aint shit. Hell, 50 aint shit... Lets, for shits and giggles say that 7,000 people do 60's on music. Do you know the percentage of people in the world that would be? 1 % of 7,000,000,000 is what? 70,000,000... 7,000 is .00001% of the earths population. That, my friend, is an insanely small percentage. Sooo... I would say handful, again...

Ummm that meter could possibly be part if a show sponsored by nopi if rumors are true so I think its probably accurate... Yea I cam to learn and get advise, I've already learned a few things on here. But when someone meters and hits right at 160 and I bring it up and then everyone's like bullshit, dumbass, funky pup fishing story it makes me not want to get on this forum cause your not open minded and assume something is impossible. As for physically, how is it impossible, getting something that weights more than air to fly was physically impossible until the wright brother did it, physics are challenged every day , nothing is impossible.

that isn't challenging physics, it's using the laws of physics. And the Wright brothers didn't do it and go tell everyone, they did AND showed everyone. The laws of physics say your story isn't possible, not on music anyway.

I for one hope you are right, that means new and exciting things for car audio. If it is possible with that equipment, imagine what is possible with good equipment. But you can't just make a claim like that and get confused why people don't believe you.

160 out of 2 Kicker anything on music isnt gonna happen... Sorry...

Okay well if he is at the next show ill personally pay for him to meter it and video it for you

That would be nice... Lets clarify a few things first. Mic in legal position, NOT IN THE PORT. Now prove us wrong. I'll be the first to say sorry.

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

DCDakota sorry bro but you're bullshit is the reason this thread exists... don't bring that :bull: here. The only way you're gonna save face is to just admit you lied and get over it. Its been said so many times, you don't gotta lie to kick it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Since I'm on the east coast and frequent these car audio events, primarily VA, NC, and SC, DCDakota, can you PLEASE give me an ACCURATE description of the vehicle, not just a "it looked like this and it sounded like that" kind of description? I would appreciate that. Any certain decals on the vehicle? Team? Anything?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived