What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I shake the windows of my shop when I show up sometimes for fun. It sometimes gets comments from customers. Recently a kid was doing 180db with his Kickers and you couldn't get in the car when it was playing full tilt because it would damage your sinuses. I offer to TL anyone. He declined.

• 2 weeks later...

^ yeah that was on Spike TV.

I was looking for that vid, but couldn't find it. I remember it was a Green Explorer and they removed the screws from the tail lights so they'd fall. Anyway, half the responses at the bottom of this page are BS... http://mythbustersresults.com/episode58

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Please Redo the sub myth. my friend blew out the rear windo on his integra first day having it with 2 MTX 12″ subs and a Rockford amp….it can happen that speaker your built was crap. put 2 jackhammer in that car and it will blow out all the glass.

LOLZ

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Doesn’t anybody remember the goblet shattering experiment in high school?… You need a much higher tone (~800Hz+) at around 140db with a constant sweeping pitch to shatter glass. And the best part is you only need a 150 watt system to do it with a commercial loudspeaker horn sitting close to the glass. The thicker the glass, the more power you need to do it.

you need insane amount of pressure INSANE 200+ db ( like a stick of dynamite). no subwoofer even the jackhammers carbon cone can hold up to that pressure, not one brand can creates a cone that can hold up to that pressure.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I raise you to:

imdone_zps73e300aa.png

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I raise you to:

imdone_zps73e300aa.png

Thats funny. I was showing an in-law the "best dc bailout" of Jon Rabes trucks and my sitter in-laws boyfriend leaned over and said, "Are those Jackhammers?" I just laughed.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Guy swore up and down that any 4 cylinder would never be able to beat a forced induction v8 and be street legal... So i showed him video after video of it happening... He then proceeds to say well thats not 1/4 mile and I say you said street vehicles... If you want 1/4 mile here ya go then his next change was a car that could run track/street so i showed that as well... In a last ditch effort he goes well its not cheap to make a 4 cylinder that fast.. I said no shit but you never once mentioned cost to build

I'm sorry, but he is right. Google Larry Larson.

I helped with that build. Give or take 2700hp. 3500lbs. Has gone 6.90 in the 1/4.

Oh yeah, he drives it 5,000 miles per year. That's not even the fastest example.

A friend just built a Chevy 2, with a 614" Big Chief, twin 106's, turns 8400rpm.

It will be unveiled at the next drag week. So far out of only 9 testing passes at track, he's done a 4.38 on a VERY conservative tune. EDIT: 4.38 1/8 mile

3600hp=COME AT ME BRO. However, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. I get that. I don't want to get murdered over posting pics. So I recommend not believing me until you see it.

Not trying to sound like any of the people mentioned in this thread, but physics dicatates more power can be made with more cubic inches.

People who say 4 cylinders are faster are the same people who say "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean". That=pecker insecurity.

Don't take this personally, but if you know of a faster street legal 4cyl, I can have Larry and 100k ready in maybe a week.

BTW-He does not street race. That car is not some Street Outlaws POS.

Well I finished my wall recently and was at work showing some of my friends (manage a jiffy lube so I deal with a lot of retarded moments) and this guy that I call "one-up mike" said that he had 2 15's and 2 12's 15years ago in a crx and the back glass just popped out. He is 29, so he would've been 14 at the time.

This same guy also wanted to one-up a coworker that just bought a WS6 with 421rwhp by saying he had a 500hp camaro that lifted the wheels off the street...

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Someone at work saw my wall and without even hearing it said it would be louder with something flat to fire off of.

I said it does, the windshield.

Archived