Names_jeff Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Chingy, Chamillionaire, Aaron carter(wtf), Sean kingston, Soulja Boy, Paul wall, Mike jones, slim thug, lil Romeo..ect. Feel free to add to the list haha
Craig28 Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Dem Franchize Boyz, Three 6 Mafia TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
JEMT8 Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 The only one I like of that list is chamillionaire. I'm glad the rest fell off tbh. Lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Emmet Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Soulja boy aint a music artist or a rapper, chancer who got famous for a shit song.... i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Omega5002 Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Skee-Lo, Missy Elliot, DMX, Xzibit, Jim Jones, 50 cent, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg, and that's about it from what I know. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Names_jeff Posted March 9, 2012 Author Report Posted March 9, 2012 Soulja boy aint a music artist or a rapper, chancer who got famous for a shit song.... you have a point haha
Emmet Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Skee-Lo, Missy Elliot, DMX, Xzibit, Jim Jones, 50 cent, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg, and that's about it from what I know. 50 cent for sure....I dont like him all that much, but to be fair, get rich or die tryin had some sick tracks. Wonder what happened to all that.... i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
NZBasshead Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Skee-Lo, Missy Elliot, DMX, Xzibit, Jim Jones, 50 cent, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg, and that's about it from what I know. 50 cent for sure....I dont like him all that much, but to be fair, get rich or die tryin had some sick tracks. Wonder what happened to all that.... 50 cent released a mixtape not long ago youtube the song put your hands up thats one of the decent songs from it it has some bass aswell
SoCaLBaMF Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 The only one I like of that list is chamillionaire. I'm glad the rest fell off tbh. Lol The only one I like of that list is chamillionaire. I'm glad the rest fell off tbh. Lol X10... 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.