Some rappers/music artists that fell off the map

Skee-Lo, Missy Elliot, DMX, Xzibit, Jim Jones, 50 cent, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg, and that's about it from what I know.

Snoop Dogg hasn't dropped off of the map. He's just made some shitty collaboration choices lately. *Cough* Katy Perry *Cough* California Gurls *Cough* His verses in That Tree with Kid Cudi or Smokin On with Wiz Khalifa aren't bad.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Aint heard much of Warren G lately though....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Skee-Lo, Missy Elliot, DMX, Xzibit, Jim Jones, 50 cent, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg, and that's about it from what I know.

Snoop Dogg hasn't dropped off of the map. He's just made some shitty collaboration choices lately. *Cough* Katy Perry *Cough* California Gurls *Cough* His verses in That Tree with Kid Cudi or Smokin On with Wiz Khalifa aren't bad.

lol and he just did one with bob sinclair called wild thing its good if you like that techno house sort of shit

Manie Fresh....

Mannie fresh doesn't rap, but is making a killing off his beats! Slim thug does more underground stuff now mixtapes.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Aint heard much of Warren G lately though....

Not sure if Troll or serious.......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ca$his, mazaradi fox (all of dumbout) 40 glocc, nyce da future, uncle murda, pappose last thing i saw was otis, basicaly everyone who was in d12 lol

atleast ricky rawse da bawse is still around.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived