djsnt- rack city

about DJSNT....i listen a lot of (moded) music.....personally i like bigpimpin91 stuff and some DJSNT slowed songs or the last zip file....which i like to play....LOUD...and i never even cliped a sub....even at full tilt (regarding DJSNT music...)

DJSNT-------keep up the good music...(fan)

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Splwgn was the best! I have 90% of his zips man his slowed music goes hardddd

I still have a couple zips on my flash drive.

I like djsnt, some of the songs he uses I don't prefer but he does do my favs like Gucci and nicki

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

It just so happens that I get a lot of big name guys to play my music because of word of mouth. With this, it's evident that some people must like to play it when I don't contact each and every person on Youtube to play my music.

Is that why on every video you watch that they arnt playing DJ ClipNShit you tell them to try your music? Hmmmmm. Gtfo you aint a DJ and your box designs suck.

fucking x2. a bunch of videos i see, you're promoting your "music" in the comments. thats not word of mouth.

edit: and yes i have modded music. but its for my personal system and a friend or two that wants a quick slow. i dont need to share it with anyone else because there is already 800 other music editors out there. the only good folks i've seen produce consistent quality work are, bigpimpin, decaf, and splwgn

[\

For those who may not know, I do have an account here, and I've had one here for quite a while now.

If you don't like my music, don't play it, simple as that, it's not like I make anyone play it, I just throw up links and if people want to play it, fine by me. I do enjoy the views on Youtube no doubt, only because I put it up for the people in general, not to get a big name, it just so happens that I get a lot of big name guys to play my music because of word of mouth. With this, it's evident that some people must like to play it when I don't contact each and every person on Youtube to play my music, they just get it from when I post it up on Facebook, or they get ahold of my site address and download it for themselves and play it at their will.

I no longer trash talk other music manipulators for the fact that I know my work isn't the "best", nor will it ever be. I just do what I do, and go from there. Its a learning process as much of everything is in the Car Audio game. Comparing me to Decaf is like comparing two audio brands, they both have their ups and downs (I.E. DC Audio vs. Sundown Audio.)

So let me reiterate here... If you don't like my music, or hate it in any fashion, why beat a dead horse? At least I don't charge to make people download it like I've seen other lesser known manipulators do. I give my time away for free, I could stop, but I'm trying to learn like everyone else. And here's a though, if you don't like my work, or anyone else's work, do it yourself; plain and simple...

-DJSNT

you got a lot to learn..... just saying

and don't worry i will not be lisening to your music this is the first and hope last time i have heard of you or your so called music

You have more to learn......how to spell....

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Many people dog on Djsnt but it's same with subwoofer companies it's like saying DC vs sundown etc but each brand has its followers and I have lots of Djsnt music and I never had issues of it being louder or etc it's all fine his music is pretty good and I like it end of story.... :)

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Lol about dogging someone about their spelling, look at your punctuation. Even Helen Keller knows how to properly punctuate a fucking sentence.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i dont like dj slow and throws songs he bass boosts it to 0db so if you set your gains with the dd1 at -5 you have to be careful or youl clip

First of all since when do you use music to DD-1?! You use provided test tones

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty