Post some scary shit.

K miguels let's not quote 5 gifs just to say something stupid.

Or else this thread is gonna suck.

yeah you big ol bully!!!

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

K miguels let's not quote 5 gifs just to say something stupid.

Or else this thread is gonna suck.

yeah you big ol bully!!!

LOL only for you sugarplum.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

meh photo shopped pictures and movie crap never scares me, maybe cause iv seen to many real videos of people being killed ect..

that and i just can't belive half the rubish in movies, the stupid shit they do, and others like chainsaw massacre ohh i can cut people in half like they butter, but ima stab this guy and lift him up in the air like he is nothing. he is a human not a freaking super powered alien or some crap, makes me want to punch kittens i get so mad lol (action movies to, ice cream truck as fast as dodge viper FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD I HAS TO MUCH COMMON SENSE)

hmm scary stuff hmm...

http://www.funny-games.biz/cartoon/jingle_bells_reversed.html who freaking knew!?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

meh photo shopped pictures and movie crap never scares me, maybe cause iv seen to many real videos of people being killed ect..

that and i just can't belive half the rubish in movies, the stupid shit they do, and others like chainsaw massacre ohh i can cut people in half like they butter, but ima stab this guy and lift him up in the air like he is nothing. he is a human not a freaking super powered alien or some crap, makes me want to punch kittens i get so mad lol (action movies to, ice cream truck as fast as dodge viper FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD I HAS TO MUCH COMMON SENSE)

hmm scary stuff hmm...

who freaking knew!?

Don't click on the link the site is infected with a trojan horse.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived