dude that gerber was a good find! i like it a lot. kind of more functional lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I've got a 2" Winchester and a 3" MTech. I mainly carry the Winchester when I'll be on campus really late at night. Well, that and because it's the only one I have that has a belt hook. Other than that, there's my dad's case knife that's about 4-5" long with it's leather belt sheath and the Rambo knife. I really don't know the name brand. It's a big ass Chinese survival knife that was popular after the Rambo: First Blood came out.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Fuck Gerber and their paraframe handle design. Had too many Gerbers give out at the lock and cut myself to ever buy one again. That and the fact they signed Bear Grylls name on everything now and made a shitload of their knives orange and gray.

Archived