Just making a post in this thread so I remember to read it when I'm sober. Winnnnnnnnnn.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

oh man i remember this girl i was dating once. she got all over me for missing diner at her house with her family (which i din't even know i was invited too) because i worked on my car all night. she called me up complaining about how i always worked on my car. i was just dumb founded. after we broke up we stayed friends for a spell. i went out to dinner with her and her parents one time during that after dating time. i paid my own tab and she had the audacity to say to me as we where leaving i should have thanked her dad for dinner. i said WTF i paid my own tab i don't have anything to say thanks for? tell you what some chicks just don't know where to stop.

NEUMAN

Archived