The thing we all dread!!

There should be a law, that IF the thieves were caught, then the owner of the property has the FULL right to kick the living shit out of them with baseball bats, brass knuckles, or any other means with police standing by. lol.... I bet stealing would be dramatically decreased if that happened.... but our country is too big of a wuss.

And even that way is nicer than some countries. Just put a cap on it, you get 15 minutes of no limits rage with police and EMT supervision. Make sure the guy is alive at the end to be hospitalized before jail and it's all good :D

The way they didn't damage really too much and took their time seems a bit fishy to me. Like they knew you...

They took their time UNSCREWING everything...

Same thing the police said, he says they weren't just jacking my shit but knew what they had and wanted to keep it nice to use or sale.

Dawm bro! I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you get that basterd thief !!!! That sucks so bad. I worry every day I go to work that I'm going to coke home to this on my truck build. I would be sick!!

Sorry bro, same thing happened to me a while back. If it is any help, I had state farm full coverage, and I actually got a good deal more from them than I paid for the stuff since I got it used. Helps to have up to date pics of the equipment, which im sure you have.

Sorry bro, same thing happened to me a while back. If it is any help, I had state farm full coverage, and I actually got a good deal more from them than I paid for the stuff since I got it used. Helps to have up to date pics of the equipment, which im sure you have.

Actually we did a vid of all of the equipment the day before because we were going to start gutting it on Monday for the new wall.

There should be a law, that IF the thieves were caught, then the owner of the property has the FULL right to kick the living shit out of them with baseball bats, brass knuckles, or any other means with police standing by. lol.... I bet stealing would be dramatically decreased if that happened.... but our country is too big of a wuss.

And even that way is nicer than some countries. Just put a cap on it, you get 15 minutes of no limits rage with police and EMT supervision. Make sure the guy is alive at the end to be hospitalized before jail and it's all good :D

Some countries you get your hands chopped off if youre caught stealing. The U.S. all you get is a slap on the wrist and cops say "ok, he learned his lesson" and theyre back doing it again the next day. Shame....

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Some countries you get your hands chopped off if youre caught stealing. The U.S. all you get is a slap on the wrist and cops say "ok, he learned his lesson" and theyre back doing it again the next day. Shame....

Yeah, that's what I was hinting at, just didn't want to say it for the weak stomach people lol.

The one saving grace about Texas is that you have the right to protect your home and your car with deadly force. No "duty to retreat" bullshit. Don't know about the laws in MI though.

I hope the cops catch that cocksucker... It sucks that you spend all that time working on your build and it's just taken away from you like that. Don't forget to check out craigslist, newspaper ads and ebay for your gear.

good luck, bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived