The thing we all dread!!

So I wake up this morning to a super awesome 64 degrees, sun shining and my kids are laughing and getting ready to go outside for the first time in months and enjoy some sunshine. I open the front door and this is what I see.

IMG_0151-1.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0153-1.jpg

IMG_0152.jpgThey stole my head unit, my Ipod, a watch, 1 of my polk audio 1200.1's I also had my new alt in the back (team mate and I were installing it today)and other misc. stuff. This I think was my last build, I needed to sell my amps to get the money for my next build and I can't afford a new alternator or head unit. Soon as I feel like it I'll be adding my subs, wire and all 16 tens to my sell topic. I'll stick around the forum but I am honestly heart broken.

Damn dude that sucks! You filed a police report right? Hopefully they can catch the asshat that took your shit.

Yeah filed a police report, I have full coverage and an alarm factory ford and a viper 5901 with remote start.

Damn... unlucky man, hate fuckers like that, they dont get what effect them just getting a quick buck can have on the people they stole shit from....

Insurance cover it?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I had a friend who got his shit stolen too, and he had an extremely clean setup, and was probably one of the smartest people when it came to car audio that I knew in person, and he admired Steve Meade and his work. Good guy too.

It was the worst day of his life, they took his car, stole his stock rims, headunit, his subs, amps, and damaged his car too.

I hate people like that who just goes up, and steal and devastate someone's hardwork, it just makes me sick inside.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Man, sorry bout your loss. i've been there too. woke up to my amps power wires slammed in my door and my cd's gone. Got some of it back and it turned out to be one of my "friends" who did it.

Archived