2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

Put the back part together and cut the floor pieces. Now I need to trim up the floors to fit around the braces and wiring in the car. Not a a hard task, just sucks going back and forth from test fitting in the car to cutting on my patio. Apartment living sucks.

Damn you're working in a parking lot? That would suck.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Put the back part together and cut the floor pieces. Now I need to trim up the floors to fit around the braces and wiring in the car. Not a a hard task, just sucks going back and forth from test fitting in the car to cutting on my patio. Apartment living sucks.

If I lived in an apartment I could afford to put a wall in my car :glare:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yep, and my assigned spot is not in front of my place, its so stupid here.

My rent is damn near as much as what a mortgage would be. Stupid lender rules is the only reason I can't get a house.

I'm measuring and marking mdf right now so I can just wake up and start cutting the sides.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yep, and my assigned spot is not in front of my place, its so stupid here.

My rent is damn near as much as what a mortgage would be. Stupid lender rules is the only reason I can't get a house.

I'm measuring and marking mdf right now so I can just wake up and start cutting the sides.

You gotta do a 50 to qualify for a house?

I kid LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Damn, looks like he don't need my help. lol Looking good so far man.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived