2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

personally man, Id frame a quick skeleton for each gap, then wrap it in fleece. could knock out all those gaps one by one in a couple hours...Ive never used low temp plastic before, but it seems like it would be harder to form an already existing piece to the complex contours your trying to achieve...either way man, startin to take a nice shape! :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

personally man, Id frame a quick skeleton for each gap, then wrap it in fleece. could knock out all those gaps one by one in a couple hours...Ive never used low temp plastic before, but it seems like it would be harder to form an already existing piece to the complex contours your trying to achieve...either way man, startin to take a nice shape! :good:

Thanks man. I thought about doing some half-rings for a skeleton over the middle brace. I don't think I even need to frame the corners, just start at the top of the openings, then pull it down and out, making a sort of quarter-pyramid.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Can you just spray foam in there then knock the foam down to the shape you want and glass of that? Not sure if the foam is resistant to the resin or not. Plus the foam might help deaden those areas. Idk lol :pardon:

Archived