2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

This is gonna get messy as hell lol. Hope it does break the 50's straight outta the gate though!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I would say mask/plastic sheet everything off, but I'm pretty sure it's your dd, so doing that, then taking it down, and putting it back up and doing it all over again would just get annoying as shit.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

This is gonna get messy as hell lol. Hope it does break the 50's straight outta the gate though!

Yep. I stay pretty clean working with resin, but i'm not looking forward to detailing my interior after sanding all that shit down.

Just an idea, if possible, as stupid as it sounds, try to get your hands on one of those fans firefighters use to pull out air from a house to clear out the smoke. It doesnt push the air like a normal fan, it sucks in all the smoke from the inside and sprays it outside. My friend's Dad is a firefighter and he was sanding the wall in his wagon, but he had the fan facing out the hatch and it picks up the majority of the sawdust, and he only had to wipe a little bit after with some windex for the windows and all he did was wipe off the front seats/dashboard and that was it. It sounds stupid but it seriously works, you shoulda seen the pile of dust it left on his driveway...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Yep. I stay pretty clean working with resin, but i'm not looking forward to detailing my interior after sanding all that shit down.

Just an idea, if possible, as stupid as it sounds, try to get your hands on one of those fans firefighters use to push air through a house to clear out the smoke.

My friend's Dad is a firefighter and he was sanding all this crap in his wagon, but he had the fan facing out the hatch and it picks up the majority of the sawdust, and he only had to wipe a little bit after with some windex for the windows and all he did was wipe off the front seats/dashboard and that was it. It sounds stupid but it seriously works, you shoulda seen the pile of dust it left on his driveway...

Good idea, but I don't think it would go over well in an apartment parking lot.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived