Second Skin Audio

which 15s to get?

14 members have voted

1. 1. which 15s

• no
    • noooooooooooo

I'm done with this thread, I'm not gonna help you run your post count up because of me. I'm just letting you know, as one dude to another, you MIGHT want to read the rules that you AGREED to before making an account. They specifically say no VS. threads for the specific reason that people will fight and nuthug about their faves. SO....when you say "who cares" and "lol" that is fine. I'm certainly not offended, but you MAY get the hammer from a mod, or a ban altogether. Just giving some friendly info partner :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm done with this thread, I'm not gonna help you run your post count up because of me. I'm just letting you know, as one dude to another, you MIGHT want to read the rules that you AGREED to before making an account. They specifically say no VS. threads for the specific reason that people will fight and nuthug about their faves. SO....when you say "who cares" and "lol" that is fine. I'm certainly not offended, but you MAY get the hammer from a mod, or a ban altogether. Just giving some friendly info partner :)

its not a verse thread. just looking for some opinions ,info, and just a little general input. im not saying one sub is better then the other, they all make a great product. im just up in the air as to what to get. im not trying to get my post count up i very rarely come to this forum. just looking for input is all

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD.

pioneer 80prs

B2 ES6.1I....................................Other Sub Stage:

B2 Zero1, B2 Quattro.......................B2 Quota

Tantric HDD 12's..............................B2 AS 12"

6^3 33 hz......................................4th Order BP 40hz

Hey Zig I would listen to some of what Sierra is saying.Don't say who cares and lol thats fine.This thread could go the wrong way but for now its just a harmless question he ask.He's not asking which is better than the other.Now people will try to say their brand is better but as you can see with me thats not the case.I told you that any of the subs you named would be a good choice.Now what you may want to do since its a very thin line here is just make a post in here saying if a MOD thinks this is a VS thread to lock it or delete it.Thats what I would do if someone even thought a question I asked on here could be considered a VS type question.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

bump i need more votes dont be shy.

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD.

pioneer 80prs

B2 ES6.1I....................................Other Sub Stage:

B2 Zero1, B2 Quattro.......................B2 Quota

Tantric HDD 12's..............................B2 AS 12"

6^3 33 hz......................................4th Order BP 40hz

yeah death to VS threads. nice try though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.